Sunday, February 25, 2007

Pearl of Wisdom

Sri Ramakrishna Paramahansa while explaining spiritual freedom once said....

"'If you mix milk and water, you can separate them again only after much effort. But if you convert milk to butter and keep the butter in water it will not mix.' This aptly describes the technique of living. Wisdom must be churned out of life, and, armed with that wisdom we can mix with the world, engage in any activity and live in any situation without getting diluted or lost. This is spiritual freedom in its perfection.

3 comments:

రామ ShastriX said...

Very nice, dude. Thanks.

hi5ena said...

hmmmmm..
what happened to u.. u are getting so spiritually inclined...
I mean its good in one way.. But its just me thinkin!!!

Puchu said...

shastrix: Thanks for dropping by.

hi5ena: Its not that I am getting spiritually inclined or anything like that.... I don't think I have it in me to be spiritually inclined. Its just that: 1. I was very much intrigued by what I read. 2.And I seem to understand these simple explanations. Thats all... For all you know the topic of my next posting may flip over completely. :) (with an evil grin)