Wednesday, December 20, 2006

.. uh.. ... um... uh.. Can I have a .........

(I was blog hopping when I ended up on a blog where people talked about their funny incidents with condoms. And I recollected a real embarrassing incident that happened to me. )

The practice in our hostel for birthdays was that we used to get condoms for the birthday boy, fill it up with water, (That stuff can take in plenty of water.) and then hurl it on the birthday boy. (Yeow ???? I know. That being the point.)

The incident I am about to narrate happened when I was in 3rd Semester Engineering. My (buddy and) room mate and I had gone downtown. The next day was another friend's birthday and so we decided to buy some condoms for the birthday ritual. We went around town searching for the least crowded chemists shop. We finally found one that did not have too many people in it. I was too shy and knew I would feel too embarrassed to make the purchase myself. I tried to get my roomie to go and buy it. He too did not want to make that looooong trip from the road to the chemists desk. We kept arguing on who should go .

After a lot of coaxing, my roomie finally built up the courage agreed to go buy the condom. I stayed back a few yards away, on the footpath, while my roomie went to the shop to buy the condoms.
Roomie : "uh..um.. Condoms please.. ".
Shopkeeper: "Which one ?"
My smartass roomie: (then turns around and asks me loudly) "Which one do you want ?? KS ? Ribbed ??".

My gawd !!! I wished I was dead !!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha,Ha,Ha!!!cant stop laughing:)I'm sure its the most embarrising incident u had,which u will noway forget in ur whole life:))I'm sure u would have given ur roomate a good dose for that!

Arti Honrao said...

*LOL* Your roomie is really a smart guy ;)



GBU
Arti

silverine said...

ROTFLMAO that was hysterically funny!!! :))

Unknown said...

Ha Ha Ha...!!!! Can I ask u something ..What did you do to your roomie?? Is he still alive ??? :)

Anonymous said...

Hey... that was an incomplete post!! What is your choice?? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Heya, glad my post inspired another! :)

hi5ena said...

:P your roomie was real smart... hehe cant stop laughing..

hi5ena said...

:P your roomie was real smart... hehe cant stop laughing

Puchu said...

tweety: Ah! so you finally decided to create your own profile. Unfortunately, my embarrassing incidents just keep continuing. Each time it just gets worse. :)

Arti: Yep, he's one guy who knows to "chance pe dance". :)

Silverine: Yep, thats everyone's reaction, except mine ofcourse. :(

reini: Yep, my roomie is still alive and kicking.... and finding more things to embarrass me with. :)

anonymous: That was a nice one !!!

Melody: thanks !

hi5ena: Thanks for dropping by.