Monday, October 02, 2006

Boring Boring Boring ....... Ramblings ....

Its a long weekend, thanks to Ayudha Pooja and Gandhiji. Its been the long weekend that I have been always waiting for. Time to just relax and recharge my batteries. Its been a while since I got a weekend to myself. Now that it has arrived.... I am lost... what do I do..... ??? What exactly do I do ? The thought of just sitting around, watching the idiot box, sleeping the whole day, gorging on all the sweets of the festival is not somehow inviting this time around. This was that weekend I was waiting for all the time. And now that it is here, I find myself inequipped to handle the spare time. I dont know what to do.

I always thought I had a lot of friends. I wonder why I am feeling this lonely suddenly. Guess its the time. The festive season being around, all the ones married, are at home completing their formalities. And the ones who have found someone, did not want to be disturbed. So... where all the singles ??? hmmm... come to think of it... there are just a few of us left, holding on to the bastion called bachelor.

Well... thanks to the blog sites, for helping me kill time reading all the time pass stuff that all the really creative people churn out. I wish I was like these amazing people who churn out sentences making amazing use of words still managing to convey what they mean in such simple ways that I keep thinking ... "Its so bloody simple.... why could I not think of it earlier" Hmm... well ... for one .... I guess you need to be smart.. Secondly... confidence and finally the perseverance to continue writing and develop a skill. These are the times when I curse myself for not listening to my dad and writing anything worthwhile in my younger days.

Well... I hope I make writing a habit atleast now. Need a plan !!! :) (here comes the software designer) I guess I should allot a few minutes to pen down a few things everyday. I am sure I can spare atleast sometime everyday to improve a skill that I really wish I have.

Wish me luck. And if you have any tips... i am all ears....

No comments: