Sunday, April 05, 2009

Good Morning !

Exam time in town. Exams remind me of Text book chapters. And that reminds me that many new chapters in life have opened and closed since the last time I blogged. Many a smile, many a laugh, many a cheer, many a tear(ok not many... just that it rhymed with the sentence) have passed. Time did not wait, as I kept on putting away, posting a blog. There were so many days, mostly the beautiful ones when I thought I should pen about this or that.... in my blog.. but alas.. blame it on time. He never waited ....

Time never waited. Life kept moving from one to another. I came across many a thing that I thought would look great on my blog. But it just never happened. Time did not wait.. I never ever got to writing one...

But now that I finally decided to write something, inspired by the same blogs that I used to read sincerely before, I dug out one picture that had recently caught my eye. Here you go... "Floppy in a (CD) Box".

Well, now that the sun is up and I have posted my Good Morning Post I pray that many more posts see the light of day and not just remain cocooned in my head.

Yes, I know.. Time will never wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice!

that was a refreshing start.. or rather re-start in ur case..

keep it going.. waiting to hear more:)