Friday, November 17, 2006

Off on a trek.....

After long, me and a group of friends have decided to go on a trek. We decided to trek the Kumaraparvatha. It is supposed to be the second highest peak in Karnataka. And it being winter its going to be real cold. And we did not realise that the date we chose was a "No moon" day. Great !!! Trekking in the forest in winter in pitch darkness.... thats going to be fun. :)

After a lot of planning we are finally set to leave for trek in a few hours. Well... actually we should have left a few hours ago. But unfortunately the vehicle that we were supposed to catch has not yet arrived and so we are stuck waiting for the bus to arrive. Not a good start to the trip. But well.... these guys are all "like that only".... never on time. Hopefully we should be leaving in at least an hour.

We are scheduled to start the trek tommorrow around 7am. Trek to the top of the hill, pitch our tents there and stay there overnight. And trek back downhill on Sunday. So should be back in Bangalore, Monday morning. This is going to be one helluva trek for me. I am all excited.

Next posting after I get back from my mini vacation. :)

4 comments:

Ajay said...

Hope you had fun!

Unknown said...

Hope you enjoyed your small outing...

pophabhi said...

Hilarious! LOL!
Hope you had a great time!

Puchu said...

ajay, reini and pophabhi: Thanks for dropping by. I had an unbeleivably wonderful time. Hope you get a chance to go there some time.

Btw, I managed to write a post about my trek. Please feel free to comment.